- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
- - Imported and advanced chip set ensures that you will get accurate and fast measurement. It measures the SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation level) and pulse rate accurately in about 10 seconds. SpO2 Resolution: ±2%.
- EASY TO USE
- - The pulse oximeter adopts medical-grade silicone finger mold, providing you with a comfortable measurement. One button control makes measurement more convenient and easier, even the kids and the elders can operate it alone.
- COMPACT SIZE & LARGE DISPLAY
- - Large and clear LED display is convenient for you to read. The display shows your pulse rate, oxygen saturation and pulse bar graph. Compact design allows you to carry the SpO2 monitor anywhere and measure your heart rate and blood oxygen anytime.
- AUTO SHUTOFF & LONG BATTERY LIFE
- - The pulse rate monitor will automatically shut off when it does not detect your fingers within 8-10 seconds, which effectively saves the energy. 2*AAA batteries (included) support 600 times measurement and 32 hours of continuous working time.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- - You will get a pulse oximeter, a lanyard, a user manual and 2*AAA batteries.
Based on 12 reviews
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon. Thank you! your review was submitted
I wanted to put together a small health kit for emergencies in case we're not able to get instant medical help. With the glooming PG&E power shut off and wild fire going on in Northern California, best to be prepare until you can get help.Ease of use: This could not be easier, watch my video. The only steps are:1) Turn it on.2) Clip your finger into the fingertip reader.3) Wait about 5-10 seconds for measurement before it display on the monitorAccuracy: I compared this with the reading on my smart watch and it is identical, or at worse they may be difference of 1-2 beats.Overall: To monitor your pulse and oxygen level if you ever need to and it's under $20. Definitely worth adding to your first aid or health kit. And battery included!
This doesn’t seem that accurate. Being a physician, it seems to me that the oxygen level is reading a little on the low side By a few points, but accurate
Very simple and easy to use. Just one button operation to turn it on, and auto shuts off to conserve battery. Gives a read within 5 seconds.Everyone should buy these to keep an eye on blood oxygen levels, especially with COVID-19 going around.
Effectively reveals a person’s oxygenation level.
I may be over-reacting, but I wanted to be able to self-assess the impact on oxygen levels in case I catch the Corona infection, thinking this would let me know when I needed to look for professional medical help. Just using it now to establish a personal baseline; hopefully that is all the use it ever gets :)
Very easy to use and carry around. I checked to see how accurate it was at my Drs office and it was spot on.
Easy to use. At first concerned over accuracy but is good enough for home use. Get a baseline and work from there. Inexpensive.
wworks like it should ,easy to read
It works really good and is very dependable. Comes in very handy and helps me keep track of my O2 levels.
Although less expensive than most, this unit gives fast 02 and pulse readings. Works well.
I cannot review this product. I purchased it as a gift for another.
This tells you the amount of oxygen in your system and your heart rate. It is small and fits right in my purse so if my pulse is high or the amount of oxygen in My Level isn't right then I can dig out my big blood pressure cuff.